Although they’ve had to drop in-person meetings for the past few months, many California Writers Club branches have migrated their monthly programs to Zoom. In most instances, they invite the general public to join in on their lively offerings. To find listings, go to Branches on this website, then click on what interests you, then go to their individual newsletters for specific details.
- Literary Review Coming Soon
- Many Branches Meeting on Zoom
- Branches and Members Get Busy
- Members Join for Half-Day Celebration of Jack London, Call of the Wild, on Jack London Square
- Literary Review Deadline Extended Until March 31
- CWC to Host Panel and Have Booth at San Francisco Writers Conference February 13-16
- Submission Window for Literary Review Now Open