- This event has passed.
High Desert (In-Person): Bookstagrammers & Influencers: Find Them, Pitch Them, and Get Them to review Your Book
March 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
BOOKSTAGRAMMERS AND INFLUENCERS:
HOW TO FIND THEM, PITCH THEM AND GET THEM TO REVIEW YOUR BOOK
If you’re ready to promote a new release or revive an already published title a pitch to online influencers and Bookstagrammers could be a major building block to your success.
But where do you start?
This class will break down the various types of “influencers” from bloggers, to Bookstagrammers and online media. We’ll dig into how to find them, how to pitch them, and how to get them to spread the word about your book!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Who are “influencers” and how you can find them, and how to pitch them
- Who are Bookstagrammers and how to find them, and how to pitch them!
- Creative ways to get your book(s) in front of Bookstagrammers!
- How to find the best bloggers/influencers/Bookstagrammers for your book
- Adding podcasts to the mix – because they’re influencers, too!
- How to get the most out of your review/feature or mention!
- Long-term relationship building with influencers, yes you can and why it matters!
Penny C. Sansevieri, Founder and CEO Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an Adjunct Professor teaching Self-Publishing for NYU. She is the author of eighteen books, including From Book to Bestseller, How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon, 5 Minute Book Marketing for Authors and How to Revise and Re-Release Your Book!