- This event has passed.
Tri-Valley (Zoom): Workshop A La Carte
January 15, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Workshop A La Carte, January 15, 2022
MAJOR CHANGE: Due to an increase in the transmission rate of Covid-19 (omicron), TVW believes our safest option for Saturday’s meeting is to do it remotely on Zoom.
Please note: there will not be an in-person meeting at the Four Points by Sheraton in Pleasanton.
Have you poured your heart and soul into a draft of your novel or spent the month of November writing 50,000 + words for NaNoWriMo, and now don’t know what to do with all your effort? Or you want to write a short story for the anthology but aren’t sure you have a complete story arc? Are you stuck with your research? Or not sure if you’ve done enough to properly world build? Perhaps you have questions about self-publishing. Then join us on January 15, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. on ZOOM as we hold a “Workshop A La Carte.”
- What to Ask When Hiring an Editor—Linda Todd
- Research Resources and When Enough is Enough—Ann Parker
- Story Arc: Building a Strong Foundation—Ed Miracle
- ABC’s of Self-Publishing—Paula Chinick
- Using the 5 Senses for Impact—Patricia Boyle
There is a two-step RSVP & Payment process:
- An Email RSVP is REQUIRED at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 14 at noon.
- Payment is REQUIRED (see below)
CWC adult members, $14; nonmembers, $18. CWC student members (ages 14-22), $6; student nonmembers, $10. Payment MUST be made via online below by Friday, January 14 at noon.