Simple Steps for Organizing your Manuscript
Free Monthly Meeting, 1-hour Zoom presentation
Saturday, February 19, 2022
Presentation 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Sign-in and social time 12:30-1:00
Kathy Lynne Marshall
Award-winning Family Heritage Book Author
You will learn:
- How to use 5 steps to help focus your story.
- How to determine what your end-product should be.
- How to create a book template to structure your manuscript.
- How to conquer your fear about writing.
- How to finish your manuscript for printing/publishing.
Kathy Lynne Marshall worked as a researcher, analyst, and technical writer for the California Highway Patrol for 36 years. Once she began utilizing her CHP methodology for completing written projects, she started self-publishing one family heritage book per year, three of which have won multiple book awards. This method can work!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MEETING