CWC Mt. Diablo Presents
April Branch Meeting on Zoom*
Advanced Book Marketing and Launch Strategies
featuring Stephanie Chandler
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan and The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan. She is CEO of NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com, a vibrant educational community for experienced and aspiring writers, and NonfictionWritersConference.com, events conducted entirely online since 2010. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur, BusinessWeek, and Wiredmagazine.
With these powerful, proven tactics, you will be able to reach more readers, grow your platform, and ultimately sell more books:
- Build a pre-sales strategy with beta readers for feedback, buzz, and reviews
- Utilize easy content marketing tactics to build your email list
- Access online resources for massive exposure
- Leverage podcasting, blogs, and video that get results
- Plan your own speaking tour—online and offline
- Promote with Facebook strategies you haven’t heard anywhere else (really!)
- 10:30 -11:00 – Join Meeting / Chat
- 11:15 – 12:15 – Writers Table
- 12:15 – 12:25 – Break
- 12:25 – 1:00 – Business Meeting
- 1:00 – 2:00 – Stephanie Chandler
CWC Mt. Diablo COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON MEETINGS
- CWC-Mt. Diablo Branch will abide by all state and local guidelines to ensure attendees’ safety.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, not feeling well, or are uncomfortable with in-person meetings, please do not attend.
- Proof of vaccination may be required at entrance to the restaurant.
- Masks must be worn at all times when not actively eating or drinking.
For complete information, see Contra Costa Health Department for new local health orders.
New For Mt. Diablo Members!
Guest Voucher Program
Give a friend $10.00 off a General Meeting or Workshop (Zoom or in-Person).
- Invite a guest who has never attended Mt. Diablo meeting
- Request a voucher for your guest for $10.00 off a Zoom meeting or workshop.
- We will email your guest a voucher number and link to register for the meeting. We’ll also notify you that we’ve done this.
- Your guest registers for the meeting, enters the voucher number, and receives a $10.00 discount.
Looking for handouts or other material from a past meeting? Click Here!
Meeting Cost Online (Zoom)
$10 CWC Members and $15 Non-CWC-Members
PayPal or Credit/Debit Card Only
Fill out the form below.
You will be taken to a Paypal page after you click SUBMIT below. If you are paying by credit card, look for the “pay with credit or debit card” line on the Paypal page. You do not need a Paypal account.
By registering for this meeting, you acknowledge that the meeting may be recorded. Your consent is implied when you register.
Questions? Email Marlene Dotterer at firstname.lastname@example.org.